If you are receiving the error message "Failed to verify your phone number" please try the following:
1. In your Cash App, please make sure your phone number is entered under Settings -> Personal
2. Check Settings -> Notifications -> Phone Number to make sure there's a green check mark next to your phone number
You may also not be able to connect to the Cash App if there is a PIN on your account. You will need to turn your PIN off.
To do so:
1. Open the Cash App and tap the profile icon in the upper-left
2. Go to Security Lock and toggle it Off
3. Enter your PIN to confirm
After you've received the confirmation from us that your Cash PIN has been reset, please go through the steps of connecting to your Cash app. After connecting to the Cash App, you can go back into it and set a PIN again.
If you are receiving the error message "We could not find a valid W9 on file, upload one using courier.trycaviar.com/forms" you will need to update your W9 form in order to connect to the Cash Ap. You can update your W9 information here. After you are done updating your W9, please try reconnecting to the Cash App. Directions can be found here.
Please note that if you have tried all of these steps and you are still not able to connect to the Cash App, you will have to continue using a traditional bank account to receive your payouts. We apologize for the inconvenience.