There are four types of thermal bags that we recommend to use while making deliveries. If you are interested in purchasing any of the equipment below, please visit our Equipment Page for the direct store link to your market.
Caviar Bike Thermal Backpack
This is a tough weather-resistant bike courier bag with tons of thermal insulation to keep hot food hot and cold food cold!
- Thickly padded adjustable shoulder straps with ergonomic padding on the back panel
- Removable dividers inside the bag to keep food and drinks stable
- Mesh side pocket to hold gear, clothes, or other items
- Reflective strips on the top flag of the bag
Caviar Car Thermal Bag
Collapsible thermal bag is essential for keeping hot food hot and cold food cold.
- Convertible straps allow the bag to be carried upright or sideways
- Straps velcro to the side of the bag when not in use
- Bag includes removable dividers to keep food and drinks stable
Caviar Orange Tote (V2)
If you are picking up a small order like a hamburger or a cold sandwich, this thermal tote would be perfect for keeping hot food hot and cold food cold. Recommended for walkers.
Red Pizza Bag
Caviar Diners love pizza and it's important that we deliver it hot, flat and with the proper equipment. Top couriers tell us that the key to delivering pizza is to use a thermal pizza bag like the one below.
*All Couriers who accept pizza orders must have a thermally insulated pizza bag. We suggest to have a 20" x 20" pizza bag.